Monday, March 29, 2010

fendi 2010/2011 autumn/winter fashion show

I hope that in an effort to share some of my fashion industry findings I'm not cluttering my blog with too many runway shows, I just keep coming across so many good ones! I've never thought myself to be much of a fan of Fendi but somehow I was drooling all over this new collection. I love the longer hem lines on the skirts, especially the midi paired with the just-below-calf length boots!! (*Note to self: I must achieve these looks next Fall!) The silhouettes were overall very drapy and loose whilst being feminine and elegant. The colors were very rich, saturated earth tones which I always appreciate seeing for Fall and Winter collections. These cold and cloudy months are not always indicative of a gray scale wardrobe! Out of all the Lagerfeld led lines this is definitely my fave. As much as I love fantastical themed collections, I do love seeing beautifully wearable garments as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment