Thursday, April 15, 2010

new look

I'm trying to lift myself out of this month long shlump I've been stuck in...well, it's hard...I've reached a point where I hate everything in my closet, OH, you know what I'm talking about! I think its time I take a trip to Buffalo and Crossroads and do the ol' switcharoo with...umm..90% of my wardrobe! I was quite comfortable in this look today but overall I'm so tired of looking at my clothes I can't even tell if they're boring everyone to tears...what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I am so NOT bored with this outfit, but I totally know what you mean...nothing is worse than being bored. Lord thank Buffalo Exchange...although its been years since I've visited...tear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks chris! yes...i didn't notice when buffalo started to become so cheap either...

    ReplyDelete