Monday, April 12, 2010

tough enough

There's something that I find really special in items with a bit of history behind them. I came across Farm Tactics, a mens t-shirt and accessory line, which felt like the fun-loving offspring of N.I.C.E. Collective and J.Crew. I love their accessory line which featured rugged bags made from materials used in old military items and "old" as in WWII era. Some of these fabrics may even have original writings/markings on them. You know, I love their t-shirts as well and would totally wear them! I wouldn't be surprised if Farm Tactics developed a womens line based on the mens concepts, kinda like what N.I.C.E and J.W. Anderson did to their brand. I wonder if I'll meet my future husband shopping for one of these?? ;)






(images from Farm Tactics)

No comments:

Post a Comment