Wednesday, August 25, 2010

modcloth

I remember first coming across Modcloth.com over a year ago. At the time, although having a super cute aesthetic, I personally thought it had some improvements to make on the site. Month after month I noticed those improvements - the look of their site, their selection in product and their over all presence on the web seemed to have grown. Well, here you have, I received a new issue of Inc. 500 today and ModCloth is ranked 2nd in the top 500 of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. The rankings were based on a three-year growth from 2006 to 2009. Congrats to ModCloth! Oh, and here's an Entrepreneur article on the young and fabulous creator Susan Gregg. They certainly need to be added to my "retail fix list". I just wish I can get my hands on one of their vintage items just once before it sells out!

No comments:

Post a Comment