Friday, March 12, 2010

so good i dont want to tell you...

but i suppose i will since i want to see this business continue to be in business. I pass this fabric store almost everyday and think to myself if its any good. Well one day I actually walk in and was not that impressed - I mean prices were definitely low but you really get what you pay for. A few months pass, bringing me to today, and in my despair I decide to see if they might have any stretch lace. You see, I started a lingerie design class this semester and after making one panty I've become hooked! Yes, hooked on panties! ;P Anyway, I've literally scrounged through all my fabric resources (Stone Mountain Daughter, Discount Fabrics, JoAnn, and by word of mouth Britex, Fabrix, Satin Moon) here in the Bay Area and there seems to be a shortage of stretch lace! Simply Fabrics @439 International Blvd in Oakland,CA - If you need lace, lace trim, and elastic they have it here but hurry cause I might clean them out! Also, they have the cutest little "Thank you" bags, big enough to fit ONE orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment